Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Round Two Balloon 2 Me 0

Another Trip to Trader Joes gave me one more opportunity to full fill my plan of all day balloon entertainment for Ruby. We walk out of Trader Joes with a fun Red balloon tied around Ruby's wrist and I pull out of Trader Joes and literally Pull right into the Home Depot parking lot. I got Ruby out of the car and left the balloon in the car, explaining to Ruby, "Say Bye Bye to Balloon we will see it when we get back, bye bye" So we would not loose it... I push it to the furthest point away from her, by the passenger seat. So anyway we picked up 8 ten foot pvc pipe for mutual activity tonight, which was human foose ball, and while I was loading these massive pipes into my car, I open the passenger door and start finagling with the pipes, then put Ruby in and ask her, "You want your balloon?" NOPE to bad! Momma just let it fly out the side door. ARRRGH I was so pissed. One of these days I will get the balloon all the way home and it WILL be amazing.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Tie the balloon to something in your car. Or get a helium tank:D

The Nomadic Browns (Jessi's) said...

I hate those tricky ballons they are the root of many melt downs I think they plan to escape the minute they are given to a little one. I have faith you will concer the escaping ballons

Meggers said...

yay! i was going to say what jess said, i hate those balloons!

Christy said...

too funny. You SHOULD just get a helium tank. All the balloons you need! :) But that probably would defeat the purpose of mastering the balloon, instead of IT mastering you! :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.