SO excited about this little guy that was at one point just soil... and now you see lots of green potential.
4 Months - Hailey
6 years ago
Recipe: First Step: Mix a man with a love of movies, Mac's, mother's cooking, and music with a woman with a love of sports, games, and not doing dishes. Let sit for one and a half years. Next step add a Dog named Gus. Set the dog to the side and add five years with a Ruby, three years with a Lulu and add a boy (Elliot) to the mix. Let bake for awhile and then cool off after arguments or a stressful day, so as to not over heat. Best if served with Glass plates and linen napkins.
3 comments:
I love your garden... I'm a chronic blog hopper... I love your diaper bag you made for Heather too. So crafty!
Please! I love your garden. I keep wanting to write a comment that says, "Mary, Mary Quite Contrary, How does your garden grow?" But you give us so many great updates, I haven't been able to. PLEASE send some stuff with my mom when she comes for the baby! It would be a highlight since I couldn't grow my own this year. I can live vicariously through you. :)
HOLY MOLY!
Post a Comment