Most people have heard of this Musical on Broadway. I too have and maybe I heard too much about it, because I was over seeing it and I hadn't even seen it. But for months now we have been trying to get out to Hollywood to see it. So we finally made it out there for Nanette and Nancy's Birthday, thanks to Nan's persistence. The only catch was that the tickets are $90 dollars, and none of us wanted to spend that much
The Wicked Lottery:So Ruth knew about this lottery that the theater does before every performance. You put your name on a paper and the number of tickets you want 1 or 2. Well we got there just before the lottery closed and everyone circled 2 tickets, so at least two of us would be able to see the show... Everyone except for me! I only circled 1. and it was too late to change it. They called 13 names out of the basket of names (75 names) and guess whose name he called? Yup Mine- fourth. I was so excited and stressed out that they wouldn't let me change it to two tickets. They did ,and I was able to buy two tickets at $25 a piece. Then right after my name, Ruth's name was called. So we got four tickets and then they let us buy our fifth one for half price!
The Waffle:
A confusing but delicious restaurant we went to to kill time and our hunger. Confusing because everything we ordered said "the waffle" in front of it including my meatloaf, Nancy's Burger and the Sandwiches we were looking at. So the Waffle meatloaf actually did not have a waffle in it, neither did the sandwiches and the hamburger. Amber ordered an off the menu item- A Waffle sandwiches - that actually was made with waffles as the bread. Just a little confusing. But really good. Then the Play was so stinkin good. I have to remind myself, maybe there is hype about something for a reason- like the Twilight books, so worth the hype.

11 comments:
i am loving how long and flowy your hair is!
Oh I am so JEALOUS!! I havent seen it yet, You will have to give me the info about the lottery...I am all for it!!!
How fun! I love Wicked! I was the same way...over seeing it. Then Austin and I saw it, then I saw it in London, and I want to go again...LOVE IT! So super cool about the lottery..I didn't even know they did it, maybe I'll try and then have to go see it again!
i love wicked! AND i LOVE your hair long & wavey!!!
We had fun didnt we.
I'M
SOOOOO
FREAKIN'
JEALOUS..............
Charles and I went to the Wicked lottery for our anniversary this year... we weren't so lucky. But we did hare a nice dinner in LA
You all look great!
I LOVED Wicked... That is so amazing!!! I can't believe you guys won such cheap tickets!
I love that not only did you see wicked but for cheap!! Hooray!! And you look so beautiful, I miss you sweet Katie bug.
Where is this "the waffle" place? I wanna go there now!
Man you guys lucked out! That's pretty awesome. Hello...we haven't talked in FOREVER! I'm going to call u soon--
Post a Comment