Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lovely Louise

Louise is 7 months old

Stats: At her 6 month check up she weighted 19lbs 13 oz= 95% , height 27inches = 90%

developments:She has her bottom two teeth and her top right tooth coming in. Lulu is also very mobile. She scoots, crawls, or rolls to whatever she is determined to get. She is also pulling up on some furniture

Bat Habits: She likes to growl or let out angry yells- could be teething, but I would love for it to stop.

Good Habits: Good eater, Sleeper, loves to laugh at Ruby
Little snip-it of Lulu's personality

9 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

The giggles are too cute! She is such a happy baby. Ruby seems to really enjoy her too.

amber buhrley said...

Whenever you are having a bad day or in a "funk" you need to go back to this and play that video. It is too cute and will remind you how fast they grow up! So adorable of both girls!

nathan n rachel said...

Lulu...what a cute name for your little girl. She is a cute little chunk.

Beth said...

There is nothing like the sounds of a giggleing baby!

I love it when Ruby had enough and said, "all done...I'm going outside"

Sarah said...

She is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is...it seems like she was just arriving a few months ago!!

Ty * April said...

You have such cute girls! I can't believe how much Lulu looks like you Katie and Ruby has so much of Ben in her.
By the way, loved the slip 'n' slide. Ty did that with the girls in our back yard. It sure looked like a ton of fun. . . especially the adults. :)

Heather and James Georgianna said...

oh my gosh i love her so much!

Meggers said...

katie, i love her face. she just oozes sweetness.

Luisa said...

She looks so much like Ruby to me. I've got to meet this little baby! When should I come out there and hang out? Let's figure it out.