So one day while hanging out in the living room, Ruby comes in dressed like this....
Oh man. I could not stop laughing, just take a little peek and you will see what I mean...
Ruby figured out how to get out and in of the pants and then I got her to do some tricks... Oh man kids can be way more entertaining than TV.

3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I just laughed so hard I couldn't breathe AND snorted. That was so amazing. Seriously 1,000 points to you for catching it on camera and another 1,000 for posting it for us to see. Once I realized how she got in there, that was my undoing. F'amazing.
WOW...I got so claustrophobic watching her roll around on the ground. That was so incredibly funny and also she is so patient to take the time to get all the way in the pant leg. Amazing...!!
TOOOOO FUNNY! How Did She Get In There And How Did She Have The Patience. I Would Have Never Had The Patience. What Was She Saying When You Asked Her Questions About How Old She Is, and "What Is Your Name?" Too Cute!
Post a Comment