Friday, January 13, 2012

Whats the Haps?

Hello family, friends, and stalkers(there is no shame in stalking, we all do it). I am alive to prove it here is some news.

Katie-
I am still pregnant- due March 21st with a Boy.
I am still doing joy school ( www.values parenting.com) and I love it, especially now that Lulu is in it too!
I still have a dag named Gus that bugs me 90% of the time and brings joy the other 10%
Uncle mike just got me hooked on Parenthood. Love it so much.
I just celebrated my 28th b-day Jan 7th at Farrells and going hiking and seeing puss and boots.
Just purchased a baby Bjorn bouncer off craigslist like my sis Berkeley has and am sooooo excited about it.
Looking to purchase a big bunny- to hopefully be friends with Gus

Ruby-
Is in an art class (Fiboart.com) she LOVES and on her down time is doing art.
Has a count down for when we will go see snow next, she can't wait
Still would wear a dress everyday if she had enough and if I didn't get in her way about it.

Lulu-
Excited to be in Joy School
Loves baby dolls and strollers- i do not love tripping over her strollers.
Is almost 3
Loves bubble gum
Loves cuddles

Ben-
Built me above the ground garden boxes for christmas-that are so amazing and I can't wait to start gardening weed free
Busy doing 4 different projects. People ask me what he does for a living, and it is not so easy to explain... His title is music supervisor, but his life is office manager, talent scout, finance controller, producer, and ...
He loves football season and basketball season, but is bummed on " his Lakes" right now
Is juicing fruits and veggies a lot lately
Likes to play golf

3 comments:

amber buhrley said...

Come visit us and make rubies request come sooner!

amber buhrley said...

Ruby's not Rubies! Haha!

The Trotter Family said...

You will have to update us on this baby of yours. Do we have names yet?