Easter Pictures
4 Months - Hailey
6 years ago
Recipe: First Step: Mix a man with a love of movies, Mac's, mother's cooking, and music with a woman with a love of sports, games, and not doing dishes. Let sit for one and a half years. Next step add a Dog named Gus. Set the dog to the side and add five years with a Ruby, three years with a Lulu and add a boy (Elliot) to the mix. Let bake for awhile and then cool off after arguments or a stressful day, so as to not over heat. Best if served with Glass plates and linen napkins.
5 comments:
i love these pictures. your girls are adorable and i laughed out loud at the one of ben mimicking elliot. so cute!
Your girls are getting so big! Great pictures!
Awww so cute! I love that you're posting so much and I'm behind in my commenting but thank you for posting so much!I love these Easter pictures. you guys look so awesome!
Awwww... so cute! i cant wait to come and visit you guys in the summer! Swim Party!? i think yes!!! :)
Katie, I just "love" this pix of your girls in Easter dresses in the tree. So fantastic, their little bare toes, happy smiles, the joy which can be seen in their eyes... love it!
Post a Comment