Tuesday, June 3, 2008

If I were a Germ-a-phoebe

I would be screwed today.  
1.)To start with Ruby found an old toothbrush I used when she only had gums, and I found her with it in the bathroom brushing her teeth with toilet water.
2.)My friend showed me this sweet petting zoo at Disneyland- for those of you like me who didn't know there even was a petting zoo at Disneyland, it's in Frontier Land, Yah I couldn't bring myself to pet the goats, but Ruby was making it her goal to pet all the goats at least once.
3.) For the first time Ruby stuck her finger up my nose, it caught me so off guard, I was almost too late in stopping her from eating my boogers.
4.) Those of you who know what a diaper Champ is know what I am talking about, when I say they are really good at keeping the sick diaper smell contained until you turn the diaper dispenser, then it lets out a little poo burp.  I occasionally clean the diaper dispenser... but it had been maybe a month, and guess who was playing in it?  Ruby put one of her toys in it and flipped it over and like magic it disappeared.  So while I was making some dinner I hear a really pissed off cry... and I run into her room to see Ruby's hands all over this poopy diaper Champ trying to retrieve her lost toy.  AHHHH SICK.

Ruby and her Friend Samantha 
Look at how Huge this Sheep is!

There were probably 15 goats to pet, and they just wondered around for the kids to harass.
So if i were a Germ-a-phoebe today would not be a good day for me

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am married to a major germ-a-phobe so I will not be sharing your stories with him!

Meggers said...

i hate the poop. however, i am a fan of the super large sheep and it's chill behavior :)

Christy said...

hahaha. I can't stop laughing Katie. This is too funny. I have nothing more to comment on cuz I can't stop laughing at all of it. Thank you!

Ruth said...

Ahhh poop, boogers and sheep. May there be many more to come!

Anonymous said...

hey katie, this is heather williams. just wanted to thank you for the laugh! i can't believe all that stuff happened in one day! just tell yourself ryan's new favorite phrase, "if the reynold kids are still alive, my baby will live."

Christy said...

hahaha. heather. that is so funny. I can totally see Ryan saying something like that and yet it's SO true!

Anonymous said...

So Erin had a girl named Scout, yes a girl scout. Maybe she'll make good cookies. I didn't notice you refrained from goat touching, but I can understand with all their defecating and laying in it. My fav was when a grandma was teaching a girl how the goat went pee-pee and then they waited to see a poo-poo. Very educational, that D-land.
--Goat boy (sure seems fitting now, huh?)

Beth said...

Love it! Welcome to motherhood!

Traci Elizabeth said...

What a funny post! Love the pix!

Sorry about today! I dont know how I missed your phone call last night and I didnt check my messages until today. Call me again, I totally owe you and Olivia would love to have Ruby over.

Sarah said...

Thank you for giving me a word to describe that horrific characteristic of the Diaper Champ, poo burp. Thank heavens for Febreeze :)