Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tragedy Strikes

I almost did not post this, but you all need to know.  Or you would probably find out eventually.  For mother's day I was given the best gift, it was one I needed, wanted, it would help me to be a better mother.  I received a sweet digital camera.  I am already feeling stressed just mentioning it.  Well yesterday I went outside to take an updated picture of my garden (which is doing great) and Ruby (my technology loving baby) saw the camera, so I swiftly tucked it into my back pocket. I then grabbed Ruby and came inside due to the 99 degree heat and proceeded to do some work on the computer (not a code word... I should think about using this as a code word "work")  A couple hours later I remembered the camera in my pocket... I got it out and the damage was done.  Some how, my large beauty of a behind smashed the screen, not the glass but the screen under the glass.  I can not longer see any picture.  The worst part about it is Ben kept doubting that it would make it a year, I am cursed.

I am really bummed and am going to try to have cannon fix it.  I wrote a sob story and said I would pay for the repairs.  I have hope that they will take pity on my, due to the fact that it was a mother's day present.  Oh yes, it really was a sob story.

So this is why you will need to know, do not expect sweet pics, I am going to have to resort to the camera on my computer as I did before Mother's day.  

The End

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bummer! Maybe your letter will reach a mother at Canon. You may get lucky!

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy brain (and bottom) strikes again! I think I have one you can borrow until your gets fixed.

Ruth said...

I have one you can borrow. I can't live w/o pics on your blog.

Christy said...

NO GOOD. Thanks ruth on behalf of the whole blogging word.

Sarah said...

NO!!