Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

 Easter 2009 :
We decorated Eggs with Sarah, Finn, and Franco and hid plastic ones with candy  for them to find.  (Thur) on Friday we did the Primary Easter Egg Hunt.  It was so much fun and Ruby only cried a hand full of times- so I consider it a success.











































































I made Ruby and Lulu some easter Dresses for no other reason than I have fabric and sewing machines and no money- so it seemed like the obvious choice.  They turned out pretty cute.  I was nervous Ruby wouldn't want to wear her dress because I kept having her try it on while I was making it, to make sure it fit.  But she likes it just fine.  

I spent most of the actually hunting for eggs part nursing Lulu.  It's all good thanks to this handy modest Momma (see Geela blog).



After church we did an easter Egg hunt at Ruth's house and then a big family dinner at the Schultz house.  It was so much fun and I was so happy my parents were able to make it out for all the fun times.





4 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so glad someone posted pictures from the Easter hunt with the family! And those dresses are so cute! But Ruby is cutest of all. I love seeing pictures of her cuz her personality just comes out so much in pictures.

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm super impressed that you made their dresses. That takes a lot of talent. They turned out so cute!

The Trotter Family said...

I can't believe you made those dresses. Very cute! On a side note, I like your curtains!

Royah said...

So are these Kitten couture? Nice job. Your girls are definitely adorable. Don't you just want to squish them sometimes, they're so cute?! [or b/c they won't stop crying, wait---that's another story ;) ] You're such a great mommy.