Ruby is in Ballet/Tap class. She has been going for about 9 weeks (nine classes). They are every Wednesday at 3:15 and I love it. I get to mix and mingle with all the moms and dads and Lulu just gets to roam around. Ruby likes to get dressed up and wear her special shoes. It is a win win win for me, Ruby and Lulu. This has also been a learning experience for Miss Ruby who has never been in a class with so much structure. The teacher is Miss Candi and she runs a very tight ship. I love her balance of fun and structure. Ruby tends to want to leave class early by having to go PeePee whenever any of the other girls leave the class to go PeePee. This was very frustrating for me, but now I am over it. If she wants to leave class whatever. The first couple of weeks it would really ruin my day when she would be silly or need to leave the class several times. But ever since I have lightened up about it, Ruby has done much better. We are both learning valuable lessons.
Ben and I were prepared with camcorder and camera.

5 comments:
She looks so cute in her ballet clothes!
Look at those long skinny legs on her. She is just like her mama! I love the last picture of her striking a pose. Awesome!
(From Piper) I like to see Ruby's ballet. You do pretty tondus. I do tondus too. (??)
http://www.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=tendu&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=lCYmTJicEIWInQfMx8G8Bg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDYQsAQwAw
This is what a tendu is- I guess I don't know as much about ballet as Pipes! :)
Ruby is so cute! I know she will hopefully be a ballet dancer because I have seen her dance and let me tell you she is GOOD!!!
Post a Comment