Friday, June 4, 2010

Lulu age 16 months

Lulu is a funny kid.  She makes the funniest faces with her gapped front teeth and her big eyes.  I love how she toddles around falling.  I love her baby sign language that is constantly telling me "please" and "more" by patting her chest and bumping her hands together.  And I love how tough she is to older children, she seems to be a kid magnet and they all want to lead her by the hand around and jump in her face.


The down side to that baby is how she howlers when she needs help, which is constantly.  She holds to the swing we wants to be pushed on
scream/cry/yelling.  I know... stages... she will grow out of it.  But for now it really bugs.  She also takes standing baths.  She is the only person I know that stands the whole time they take a bath.  She doesn't like being IN water.  She is fine playing with it and splashing.  Ben believes this fear stems from when she was a baby and we gave her a bubble bath, she was scared of the bubbles.


This baby loves to be held.  She is very strong willed and determined.  When she looks at you... she really LOOKS at you, making eye contact for some times an uncomfortable amount of time.


She is really good at holding on to a big kid swing without falling down.  She is fearless around Gus and she has an infectious laugh that is usually a result of tickling or Ruby getting in her face, for some reason she thinks that is really funny.



Caught Lulu playing in Gus' water bowl, Don"t worry I washed it out just before this picture

7 comments:

Bailey said...

Oh my goodness! She's ginormous! What happened to baby lulu?! So so cute!

Sarah said...

She is getting so big! I hate how fast they grow up! She is such a doll though! :)

nathan n rachel said...

She is so cute!

Heather and James Georgianna said...

so cute. Im glad your updating blog more! i like it

Beth said...

She is adorable! I wish I knew she knew baby sign language...we could had performed today at lunch.

Luisa said...

Ummm...can we please hang out before Lulu turns 17 months? We are doing a bad job at being friends again!

kristyn said...

Oh Lulu is the cutest!! Henry wont sit down while bathing either--so funny! I love those strong-willed ones!