Saturday, March 14, 2009

Louise Nancy Schultz










The name given to Lulu at her blessing on March 8th. When Ben blessed her with this name I began to cry, not because I hated the name or was mad at Ben but just because the name seemed so right and I am finally at peace with her name. As many of you know I really struggled with her name up until the day we had to leave the hospital and even weeks after I was trying to convince Ben to change her name from Louise. But now I have a confirmation that this is and will be her name.

The Blessing was so great. It was an awesome weekend all together. Max (our nephew) was baptized and if you know the Schultzes everything is a party or there is always an after party. So following the baptism and blessing there was an after party with amazing food (Thank you to Harry and Nancy!). It was so fun to have Cody and Berkeley, Uncle Michael, Cousin Megan, and all the Schultzes in town. I love weekends like this when everyone is in town!

Thanks Ruth for the amazing Pictures!

5 comments:

Cody said...

It was an awesome weekend kitten! I love you guys and miss you already. I am glad to hear about that confirmation on the name.We love you and will see you again on the 19th of April. tty to you, Ben and the kids.

Beth said...

Wait...Did you not have her name until she was blessed or did Ben change her name at the blessing?

Ruthy had 3 names for the first 6 weeks of her life..Ruth, Rebecca and Debra Louise. Her 7 older siblings called her our own favorite name. It wasn't until my dad gave her blessing did he finially decide to name her Ruth.

amber buhrley said...

It was such a great weekend! A little crazy, but fun! You seem to be handling the 2 kids thing so well! I am proud of you.

Christy said...

Yay for Louise Nancy! Hope it doesn't screw with her credit when she gets older when they confuse her with Nancy Louise Schultz. :) Ask Ruth about that one. Scott's credit is so crazy cuz of dad. I LOVE those pictures and can't wait to see the ones Ruth took. And I had such a fun time this weekend! I'm so glad I was able to be there with everyone even though I was too sick to actually GO to the blessing. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

sweet family. love you guys.