Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lake Powell 2009

This year at Lake Powell- It was a Hill Reunion.  It turned out to be a lot of fun, if only it were a few degree's cooler and the house boat was a lot bigger.
Every year I learn a new lesson, on what to do differently the next year. (Note to self: only bring Babies that are not mobile and kids that can swim )
We got on the House boat on Friday and Ben and My dad took some seadoos to find us a good place to park the boat.  The Boat ride to the parking spot was three hours.  Which was a nice leisurely cruise over to our place for us on the house boat.  For Ben on the Sea Doo he was pretty sore for four days-  
In the house boat on the way to our spot
Mike (sorry), Anna, Mario playing cards
Tina, Page, Lulu, little Tina 
Nanny loving the Puzzle
Papa loved to hangout outside and laugh at all the kids
*Favorite memory- Mike dropping Bang into the lake and frantically jumping in after it. (Bang is a very fun very expensive card game)
*Least Favorite - When CJ almost broke her ankle 

We got to hang out with the Bringhurst Family too- Which is always very relaxing and entertaining.

Ruby and Branson were so cute- each holding a kitten.

So Good to be home, and so glad I went,

5 comments:

Christy said...

So fun. I remember it being so hot when I went to Lake Powell many years ago too. But it was definitely fun and memorable. But you're right, it's ALWAYS nice to be home. Those pictures of Ruby are so dang cute.

nathan n rachel said...

Lake Powell is the best! I'm so jealous you got to go.

The Nomadic Browns (Jessi's) said...

ahhh thanks for posting pics kitten I love it hhwhehehe i didnt here the bang story

The Trotter Family said...

Fun! You are brave for taking on such a big vacation with little ones, but you have never been the timid type!

Anonymous said...

WOW!... That is the cutest group of kids. I'm so jealous you got to go.

--
Vince
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems