Monday, August 3, 2009

Slip and Slide

Saturday was really hot and it was really lucky that we had:
 a huge tarp
big backyard
baby oil 
a hose
OH and friends to enjoy  all of the above with


After the kids were all done playing on the slip and slide (huge tarp lathered up with baby oil and shampoo) The men decided to take have a go at it.  Mossi came by for some chairs.
5 min later Mossi was shirtless and skillfully gliding down the S & S

6 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I love it!! how fun is that!?!

Christy said...

Niiiice! I had a feeling that was coming (with Mossi). He could never have passed that up! I love your homemade slip and slide! I still think of the Joseph Knapp story when I imagine riding on a s&s. No good. Glad there was no glass underneath yours. hahaha. Love it!

nathan n rachel said...

Classic!

heather said...

that was awesome! classic mossi. did you know you have one of the best backyards in southern california!? i can't believe you used baby oil and shampoo!! haha!

The Trotter Family said...

Fun! I love slip n'slides...Micah is terrified of them right now. I hope he out grows that soon and I can get him to play on it with me.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! classic mossi. I love your homemade slip and slide! I still think of the Joseph Knapp story when I imagine riding.


--
Vince
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems