Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recipe: First Step: Mix a man with a love of movies, Mac's, mother's cooking, and music with a woman with a love of sports, games, and not doing dishes. Let sit for one and a half years. Next step add a Dog named Gus. Set the dog to the side and add five years with a Ruby, three years with a Lulu and add a boy (Elliot) to the mix. Let bake for awhile and then cool off after arguments or a stressful day, so as to not over heat. Best if served with Glass plates and linen napkins.
6 comments:
Are you all Disney characters? Mulan comes to mind.
Kung Fu Panda is the other movie I am thinking of.
Okay, I will quit guessing now. Great costumes! I don't think I could ever get Ty to dress up.
Katie you costume is amazing! Love it!
Katie...you're costume is amazing!
wow. I'm a little disturbed by Ben's costume, yet totally laughing at it. Love your costume though. Give us a hint. Do they all coincide with each other? Cuz if so, then I have no idea. If not, then I have some pretty good guesses? One more clue: Is ben a scripture character?
Ruby- Snow White
Lulu- Sushi
Katie- Geisha
Ben- Sensei
Post a Comment