
Monday I was in a hurry to leave and accidentally knocked over the pumpkin spice oil and It pour all over my feet and pants and other items around that area. I jumped in my car and knew I made a mistake to not change my pants/shoes instantly, but I thought by rolling down the windows it would dilute the smell. After I got home a couple hours later I took those fragrant pants off and wondered if washing out the inside of my nostrils would help get the smell out of my nose.
Tuesday- again in a hurry with not much time to pick out an outfit, grab the pants from yesterday. Leave in a hurry to my Parenting Class (more on that later) then on to Target for an amazing deal on tupperware (which they were out of and had to get a rain check). Again the Smell haunted me all day long. Why didn't I change my pants when I got home? Beats me! Then again left the house to go to the Brea Target Grand Opening - Which was awesome!!! They were giving away all sorts of goodies and they had plenty of tupper-ware for me to buy.
After Target we went to the Library to return our books, Ruby loves to put the books in the book return slot on the outside of the building, then we went inside to pick out a couple books. When we checked out the librarian dude asked if we had just returned books because we smelled just like the books he just checked in... like pumpkin spice!

8 comments:
what? i need to hit up the new target! Ps...i haven't seen you in awhile! miss you
Oh...the new Brea target opened! I love pumpkin spice.
I love pumpkin spice, but I can see how you wouldn't be too into it after that!
i would have acted offended and left, just to make him uncomfortable and/or confused. i love you, i don't care what you wear or how you smell.
I always wanted to be a Spice Girl and be called Pumpkin Spice.
So, I like to check your blog and thought I should stop being a stalker. Your girls are so adorable! Ruby warmed my heart when she and Ben stayed here on the way to....somewhere, I don't know. She liked my pancakes and was so stinkin' cute about it. Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month!
I love your pumpkin spice pants! You probably smelled delicious. Also, I am so jealous of your (as in right in your back yard) new Target. Groceries??!! Not fair!! YL can't even get a sub-par Target!
How sad that I didn't even know there was going to be another Target. Where is it? So jealous cuz I would have loved to have had a Target that close by when I lived there. And now there's almost nothing like it here. hehe. Boy do I miss Target. I also love pumpkin spice, but not THAT much. Funny that Ben made a comment about it. I thought he would have loved that smell. What a way to bring on Fall!
That's funny what the librarian said.
Your house smelled sooo good on Sunday, I love the autumn spices too. I've got my wall flower, but I need to get some of the oil too.
Post a Comment