I am having so much fun, going through all my old journals. i will post this one, but after this I am going to create a new blog that is only dedicated to old journal posts. See here for yesterday's post 6/11/1994.
Today I woke up to buttons pushing (of course it was my brother playing his game boy.) WE went to church and I herd this grate talk. He was a Gymnist. he won a lout of medles from the Olympics. His name was Peter.
He talked about how they wer passing the wine by and each person took a sip and he had it and the gye next to him new he was mormon and new what he believed and said go ahead take a sipe it won't matter. But he took it and hold it up and passed it on. I thought that was cool. We came home and Garet played pogs with Cody and Garet got all of Cody's pogs. We went to see the house and our schools that we would go to (Jessica is being mean to me latly. It's because the gameboy) We came home me and Jessica exacted.
4 Months - Hailey
6 years ago

3 comments:
no idea what exacted means... could me excited or exhausted.
The crazy thing is that this really shows our age difference. While you were writing in your journal at age 10, Ruth and I were already married. Crazy. Cuz you don't seem that much more different in age than us. It's that way with most people when they get to be adults. The age gap isn't so apparent. I LOVE your journal posts. I go through mine every once in awhile, but mine are all from my teenage years. They're quite interesting too. Too funny. Even with souvenirs from the places we went (sugar packets, straws, event programs). Yup. You're so intrigued, huh?
I totally remember that talk!? Thanks for the fun flashback! :)
Post a Comment