This was a great week, hardly any crying. Because we are leaving for the reunion early tomorrow today was our last day of swim lessons... for this session.
4 Months - Hailey
6 years ago
Recipe: First Step: Mix a man with a love of movies, Mac's, mother's cooking, and music with a woman with a love of sports, games, and not doing dishes. Let sit for one and a half years. Next step add a Dog named Gus. Set the dog to the side and add five years with a Ruby, three years with a Lulu and add a boy (Elliot) to the mix. Let bake for awhile and then cool off after arguments or a stressful day, so as to not over heat. Best if served with Glass plates and linen napkins.
7 comments:
You have an awesome camera! I love the pre-belly flop pic. Such a little fish!
What a brave little girl! She is going to be such a fish and that will be nice when you have the baby. You won't have to worry about her the whole time.
um...I loved swim time adventures! I want ruby to be mine. blogging=cousin connection!
What great pictures! I love the series!
Ruby is SO cute and already looks so much bigger than the last time I saw her.
I love that little Ruby. Isn't it funny how they didn't teach her to swim as much as they taught her not to fear the water. Bring her over to swim again soon kitten.
Love
Baby brother
Post a Comment