Friday, January 9, 2009

2008 Schultz Reunion

These are the Schultz Kids (Scott, Ben, Christy, Nanette, Amber, Sam, Heather, Harrison)

This is the Schultz Family These are The Schultz Kid's kids
This year for our Schultz Family Reunion we decided to stay home and make it a Staycation. To save money. Amber planned the reunion and assigned everyone a job. My job was the Thanksgiving morning Turkey Bowl. Because I was pregnant I could not play, but I refereed from the side. Everyone had a good time and most of the men pulled their hamstrings.

Group Shot
You better believe the Schultz Women can play some football!

Another activity was a nature hike planned by Scott. It was so nice to get some fresh air and for the kids to run around.
Nanette, Piper, Porter, Eliza, Xoe, Xanthe, behind is Ainsley and Ruby
Scott and Max

Kids


Another activity was Scandia, a fun miniture golf, mini amusement park with bumper boats, race cars, and batting cages. That was a blast and we had yummy in n out for lunch
Ben and Ruby (Ruby got freaked out by the cotton candy and didn't want any)

Cousins the same age (Porter, Piper, Ruby)

Ruby, Me and the baby bump

Cousin Ainsley and Eliza kept Ruby in the Roller Coaster

Not pictured, Thanksgiving lunch, Ping Pong tournament (we didn't do, but was on the schedule), Arranging flowers for Sister in Law Heather's BFF's wedding, Going to BFF's wedding, Talent Show (Ben DJ'd), Boys playing cards.

Really fun time!

5 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

those family pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! What a great reunion.

Okay, so I can't seem to find your email address. Email me at
trayc909@yahoo.com with it so I can send you an invite to view the blog. Later!

amber buhrley said...

it was so fun! Thanks for all you did and thanks for that sweet card you wrote. I really loved it!

Jones Family said...

I love the family pictures. Vanessa did such a good job on them. I saw them all on her computer. My favorite is Harry and Nancy with all the grand-kids, so cute.
Your tummy is getting so big. I think the last time I saw you was Sam's bonfire and you were feeling a little bit fat because you were 10 weeks or so.
The staycation idea is a good one!

Cody said...

Great blog Katie. That looked like a fun family reunion. What with all this family reunion experience you should plan our next one. Lake Powell 09 is going to be a blast! I hope you guys have a great week and a new baby some time soon.

Kittens for Life aka tty

Cody

The Trotter Family said...

That is a BIG family! How fun for Ruby to have so many cousins right around her age. I bet she loves it!