I have never felt so much energy in my life. My mom says it is normal to get a burst of energy a few days before the baby comes, so maybe baby will be here in a few days.
I am in no hurry to go into labor because:
1. I am scared of the hospital
2. Life is easier with baby inside of me than outside of me
3. Getting so much done around the house
4. did I mention I am scared of hospitals
5. Want to go to a birthday slumber party on Friday night- Am I crazy?
6. Nervous about Ruby and abandoning her for a few days while I am at the hospital.
7. Still no definite name for baby
Perks of having Baby tonight:
1. My mom will be able to help out.
2. The house is clean
3. I will finally be able to read my magazines I have been saving for the hospital
4. I will get to try out my hospital gown friends Julia and Sarah made for me
5. Get to see what baby #2 will look like.
My guess is I will be seven days late, Ben thinks five, Cody (my bro) thinks baby will be born Friday... any one else want to wager a guess- Ruby was 9 days late. Doctors will not let me go past two weeks.

4 comments:
Saturday
I think Sunday! For no reason at all, just guessing!
Katie! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Umm...I'm gonna go with saturday. I also kind of hope it happens while you're at the sleep over...fun story right? ;)
Next Wed. the 28th!
Post a Comment