Monday, January 26, 2009

Still at home


Tomorrow is the Dr. Apt and that will probably be a good blog, but as for Yesterday and today, it's the same old news.  No baby, No contractions, No name picked.  

Church was fun though and I thought I would post some pics of Ruby in Nursery from this past year... She has grown up so much

First Days in Nursery - probably 17 months.  She choked on a gold fish in sacrament and threw up all over her dress, so we borrowed this outfit for the rest of church, pretty amazing.

I love the handouts Ruby comes home with every week and her coloring, usually consists of 45 squiggly purple crayon marks
Yah for Finn!
The nursery leader Stephanie told me about Ruby's LOVE for Bubbles.  She had a bubble gun and Ruby would just stand there and shake and try to grab/eat the bubbles.
Ruby was an angle in the Nursery Nativity
Group Shot



4 comments:

Cody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody said...

Best of luck tomorrow Katie. I love you and will be praying for you, the Dr. and the baby. tty

Beth said...

What a cute nursery you have. I love all the costumes!

Ruthy told me that your in the Hospital having your baby...I guess the Doctor's appointment was a good one! I can't wait to meet your new little girl and to hear what her name is.

Beth said...

Wait a minute...your doctor's appointment is tomorrow. You wrote this blog today!

I guess things changed after your wrote this blog!