Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Worth mentioning-D-land trip

So many times I go to Disneyland and it is not worth mentioning or blogging about, because we show up and leave in three hours and in that time have done the monorail, Small World, Tea Cups, and if I get my way Pirates of the Caribbean and the Jungle Cruise and usually some other kiddie ride.

But today was such a fun day at Disneyland. Friend Sarah and I got a sitter for the little tykes (Lulu and Franco) and booked it over to Disneyland with the older and TALLER kids. Life changes when you are equal to or greater than 40 inches tall. As of today Ruby has been on The Matterhorn, Star Tours, and Thunder Mountain. The best part is - I think she likes it and will go on said rides again! Thank you Disneyland for letting tall three year olds ride on fast and somewhat scary rides.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Sounds ike fun. I loved it when Max got to go on the big kid rides.

Heather and James Georgianna said...

i hope my kids get the tall Genes

nathan n rachel said...

I love Big Thunder! It really is the wildest ride in the wilderness!

The Trotter Family said...

Isn't that fun? Honestly, D-land is way better when you get to go on the big rides!